COSTRUZIONI MECCANICHE BENAGLIA company adopts company procedures and policies in line with the European Union Data Protection General Regulation (GDPR-Reg EUe 2016/679), in order to guarantee high safety standards and rules to allow an adequate processing of personal data.
Subjects authorized to process data:
The Data are processed by internal and external resources of the Company’s offices, adequately identified, educated, and operating as authorized personnel to process the Data.
The Data Controller has been identified in COSTRUZIONI MECCANICHE BENAGLIA, the data collection site is located in Via Vincenzo Bellini, 16 – 40067 Rastignano – Pianoro – Bologna
COSTRUZIONI MECCANICHE BENAGLIA is committed to the protection of personal data entrusted to it. Therefore, their management and their security are guaranteed with the utmost care, in accordance with the requirements of privacy legislation (eg EU Regulation 2016/679).
This information, illustrates who we are, for what purposes we could use your data, how we manage it, who could be communicated to. COSTRUZIONI MECCANICHE BENAGLIA will use your data exclusively for the following purposes:
– Purposes related to the management of the contractual relationship as well as the provision of the chosen Service.
- Your personal data will be processed for:
Complete the administrative practice concerning the determination of the shares of the existing contract, including payments and legal notifications to the concerned Entities.
- Purposes related to marketing activities: with your specific consent, the Common Personal Data may be processed for: market research, economic analysis and statistics (for example, data sheets relating to the treatment received); commercial information; update on marketing initiatives; sending advertising / informative / promotional material and updates on initiatives, promotions and offers, also in relation to programs and promotions, also online, aimed at rewarding or retaining their customers and involving their contacts.
- Purposes related to recording and processing of the image: With your explicit consent data such as images, photos, audio and video will be processed for: processing of offers and promotion of the company writing through depliant / folder and other forms of communication to customers .
- Purposes related to commercial activities (legitimate interest): With your specific consent Personal data will be processed for commercial purposes suitable for the proposal and sale of services to the contract defined between the parties, such as after-sales service, assistance, maintenance, even on line remotely or other future technology.
- Purposes related to “sensitive” personal data related to racial origin, political opinions, sexual orientation, as well as data relating to health and related to the sex life of the interested party can only be processed upon collection of express consent. The data will be treated in strict confidence.
COSTRUZIONI MECCANICHE BENAGLIA will process the treatment on the basis of your consent, for:
– fulfill the legal obligations indicated in point 1, to which we are subject (eg accounting, retributive, social security obligations, counter-terrorism checks, economic obligation);
– the processing is necessary to pursue a legitimate interest (eg protection and security of company assets, prevention of fraud, safeguarding of strategic corporate interests and related business relationships, protection of corporate assets of client companies).
It follows that the provision of personal data is mandatory for the purposes set out in point 1. The purposes 2, 3, 4 and 5 do not derive from a legal obligation and the conferment of the relative consent is optional.
Any partial or total failure to provide the data will result in the partial or total impossibility of achieving the aforementioned purposes.
The entity and the adequacy of the Data provided will be assessed from time to time, in order to determine the resulting decisions and avoid the processing of data exceeding the purposes pursued.
We will not use your personal data for any other purpose other than those described in this statement, will not be disclosed to third parties, if not previously informed and, where necessary, obtaining your consent, and will be protected against real and virtual theft.
We inform you, therefore, that your personal data will be processed, through the use of tools and procedures suitable to guarantee the maximum security and confidentiality, through archives and paper supports, with the aid of digital media, IT and telematic means.
The communications referred to in point 2) may take place in traditional ways (eg, paper mail, phone calls with operator), automated (eg, phone calls without operator) and similar (eg fax, e-mail, sms, mms).
However, you are entitled to exercise the right of opposition that, in the absence of a contrary indication, will be referred to both traditional and automated communications.
Your personal data will be stored, starting from their receipt / update, for a period consistent with the purposes of the treatment described above, after which they will be deleted or made anonymous. For more information, also with reference to the criteria used to determine this period, you can consult the appropriate privacy section on the website www.costruzionimeccanichebenaglia.com
What are the rights of those who surf
At any time, you will have the right to ask:
- access to your personal data;
- their correction in case of inaccuracy of the same;
- cancellation; (right to oblivion);
- the limitation of their treatment.
It will also have:
- the right to object to their treatment: if treated for direct marketing purposes;
- the right to their portability, that is to receive in a structured format, in common use and readable by automatic device, the personal data supplied by You to transfer them to another Body / Company
In this case we will take care of your request with the utmost commitment to ensure the effective exercise of your rightsFor all the rights of those concerned, the Regulation provides for the term of one month (extending up to three months in complex cases) for the reply from part of the Data Controller, even in case of denial
The Data Controller must provide feedback to the interested parties in writing, also by electronic means; in oral form only if the interested party requests it;
The answer to the person concerned must be intelligible, concise, transparent, easily accessible and given in a simple and clear language; The right of access of the interested party entails in any case the right to obtain a copy of the data processed for free;
The right to be forgotten, ie the right to delete data, is more extensive than what is provided for in the Code (for example, the data subject may request the deletion of their data even after the withdrawal of consent). Finally, he will have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor).
You can withdraw your consent at any time without this, however:
- prejudice the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- prejudice further processing of the same data based on other legal bases (for example, contractual obligations or legal obligations to which it is subject).
In case of data theft, or data breach, the Data Controller has 72 hours to communicate the incident to the competent authorities and to the interested parties. For further information on this information or on any privacy topic, or if you wish to exercise your rights or withdraw your consent, you can contact us directly at email@example.com
For more information you can consult the special privacy section on the website www.costruzionimeccanichebenaglia.com
MECHANICAL CONSTRUCTION BENAGLIA